Anping Sunshine Metal Product Factory

Anping Sunshine Metal Product Factory


[Business Process:]When we receive your inquiry after-hours will be required products according to your specifications for your quote! Our price offers are usually FOB (Tianjin) price or CIF price

If you can accept our offer, we will make contract about your product, and then handed over to you to examine it. In the contract we will demonstrate, you need the product specifications, weight, unit price, total price, packaging, and your other special requirements, About the payment method (we usually use the TT, and the letter of credit payment)! If you agree with terms of the contract, then we will sign the contract!

After signing the contract, if you choose to TT the payment method, we need you to pay us 30% of the advance payment, the remaining 70% see bills of lading copy of the payment. When we received your 30% advance payment and then we will arrange the production. If you need the wire our production time is (30) days. If you need the mesh, our production time is (40) days.

In the during, If you choose the FOB price, we will first time to contact you after we finish .in oder to you have more time to reserve the ship ,at the same time ,our factory will be packing the goods, and boxing , when the container ship arrived in Tianjin Port, we will send a copy of bill of leading by fax, at the same time ,you need to pay us the remainng money?After,we receive the remaining mony ,we will send the bill of lading to you. When you receive the bill of lading ,and take away the goods ,our trade finish !

If you use the letter of credit payment, for reduce unnecessary trouble, hope you should first appear on the letter of credit issued on our request to confirm, if we were able to meet your requirements, you will be able to to the bank to open letters of credit, we will contract in the form of an invoice for your arrangements for production. After that we will be producing bills of lading, packing lists, packing list invoice, certificate of origin, shipping certificates ready. And then handed over to the bank ! After the arrival of the goods to be, you can pick up the formalities associated with delivery. After you put away the goods in the successful completion of our transaction!

This process trade services to our usual process, in the meantime, if you have other sepecial demand , we will follow the requirements of the goods you need, to carry out reasonable adjustment.

Quality Control

Anping Sunshine Metal Product Factory is one of the first to successfully pass ISO9001:2000 International Quality Management System Certificate in wire mesh industry of China.